An amazing sh*t storm is the last few days is hitting Bitcoin and Ethereum prices:
- Jamie Dimon says Bitcoin is a fraud. This despite the JPMorgan development teams working on blockchain tech.
- Chinese exchange rumors and half/truths.
- Nasdaq “research” claiming Bitcoin Long is most crowded trade. – cause the hedge funds guys are always right (except on the bitcoin 0->$4000 move)
- North Korea is into Bitcoin and hacking bitcoin exchanges – linking bitcoin to evil-doers is a good way to tarnish it
- Paris Hilton ICO endorsement – Tough to argue that her involvement could mean a top in prices.